Friday, June 12, 2009

Cant really say why I started writing again. It's been too long since ive written anything down. I just always Felt stupid doing it. thats an ignorant thing to say, but i'm sure many of the people around me would still say that today. cuz lets face it, its not very cool to express your ideas and feelings and to talk about it it. at least around here. But maybe it was lonliness., for I have no one to talk to anymore. The one person I could talk to about everything seems to have become to "cool" to talk about her Personal life with me. And this hurts me terribly, because I Love her so much. But isnt that always the way shit happens. Fuck it. what else is new. but im not gonna get into this shit here. or maybe it was out of bitterness or even hatred. I'm 18 and I automatically look for the bad in someone before the good. Sad, eh? I never wanted any of this... but what can I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment