Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'm way too naive

Nothing can change until I at least come to grip with it.

FIRST off - no one is gonna hand me anything if I wanna get outta here. I have to do it myself. No one gets me a job. I'm gonna have to work for beans to get outta here. No one is gonna help me get a car.

SECOND - shit with Kate is hopeless. I love her to death but I gotta face the fact she is nothing more than a teeny-bopper. fashion, popularity, and looks are all that matter to her no matter what she says or what I think. its hopeless. she'll never be with me. i'm just gonna hurt.

THIRD - I have to grow up. Take care of myself. stop sitting around doing nothing. learn how to manage money and time. get off my ass. learn to talk to people again.

FOURTH - I'm never gonna be shit unless i get outta here. 18 years and I havent made a true friend. I hate this town.

No comments:

Post a Comment