Monday, June 15, 2009

MAY 14TH

Why the hell can't I write anymore? Might as well freewrite.
I have no paper and nothing to write with.
I have to get something out.
I have no one to vent to.
I guess its true. I guess its true that
love leads to hate. I never could understand
a statement like that before. cuz if u
care about something to point of love how can you grow to hate it.
well after being abused and hurt so many times i guess any things possible.

I want to talk about relationships. i want to talk about male macho attitudes.
I want to talk to things that haven been running through my head for the last
few days. but i cant. it seems so clear. But i'm to upset to organize my thoughts.
I just find it too hard to Focus right now when all I want to do is hide in a
corner and cry.
how can I focus on anything...
remembering what happened a year ago today. I thought everything was gonna change I had
hope for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment