Monday, June 15, 2009

what the hell is wrong with me

why did i let someone get to me like this. I have enough as it is. I dont need to increase my suffering this way. maybe I should end this now? cuz I know no matter what I give her or how much I love her it will never be enough. the same way it was never enough before. why? why cant I have a touch of happiness? What am I doing wrong? im so fucking lonely. but why would someone care about me in the first place? Pointless existence. This hurts more than anything ive ever felt. The cold truth hits hard. but if i ever broke it off i dont know what id do. the only time im happy is when im with her. I cant just let everything go. forget about the pain for that short time. Yet the minute she leaves my side reality hits like a ton of bricks. I should have followed my instincts from day one and saw it for what it is. But I never thought in a milion years that I could care about someone like this. complete opposite of myself. for i've long grown out of the trivial bullshit parts of life. Too bad no one else has. I'm so naive.

I can't stand to hear how... it kills me.

PEOPLE SUCK. NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT ANYTHING. MONEY, POWER and APPEARENCE. THATS ALL THAT MATTERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment