Sunday, June 7, 2009

It's all so pointless.

Everything. 
How did it happen this way?
I can't imagine how things could have been.
but it all crashed. Blood Flows.
sometimes I wonder if everything I believe in and care about is all a farce.
Of course, there will always be the naysayers but that only solidifies my beliefs.
being around the public all day makes me realize how truly clueless everyone really is.
money to support their typical planned out lifestyles. not an original thought ever crosses their minds. Now hours and hours of my life belong to greedy american corporations...as cliched as it sounds. 5.20 an hour for painful labor that wastes life. What a crock. 

Nuthing to cheer me up.
Eh, except the one girl I blindlessly follow around thinking someone she'll wake up and realize what she means to me. but it is the same thing, people dont want to grasp any idea or thing that'll question their lifestyle  or ruin their appearance to others. But where would I be today if I got the good job, had the money, had the girl, or the friends for that matter. I'd be like everyone else. Does not one person understand what its like to live the way I do! The ones who claim to are the same as everyone else alive--just in a punk rock costume. What  makes that so different? 

Oh, that's right.
To look different and hate "the system" and believe in "anarchy." I fail to see the alternative in that. same fucking thing everyone else. everything handed to them. Shit, it's not easy for everyone. Everything I do seemed meaningless. I give so much to be shunned but yet no one understands why. Funny, isnt it? How the people who are supposed to sympathize with me are the same as the people I put with everyday. Everyone's the same no matter how they classify themselves. It's pointless to look anymore. the outcome of my life is always the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment