Monday, June 15, 2009

Final entry

I can barely move. Whatever was left inside is long since dead. the pain in my chest makes me want to die. its the loss of everything. the cold realization that no matter what happens the pain will overwhelm me. nothing matters. not one thing gives me pleasure. the one that gave me a little happiness i now realize is a hopeless struggle. I hate people. I hate what has been done to me. i'm so sick of hiding it all. there is no point in life. is their a point in living? the thought of going through another day makes me cry. hopelessness, suffering, I can't stand it. How did I let them take this from me. no more hiding it. THINGS WILL CHANGE. NO ONE WILL DO THIS TO ME ANYMORE. I will not be hurt again. Lead the meaningless life and destroy each other. NO

No comments:

Post a Comment