Monday, June 15, 2009

Its amazing to me its been one year

one year since it all fell apart. I had so much but was too ignorant and lazy to act on it. now its a year later and im in no better financial situation then I was before and im down to one friend. Now I dont know where to turn. schools over again and im lost.
i spend way too much time thinking and not acting. everyone else has moved on but im stuck here. ive learned so much about myself in the past year. lookin back i cant believe how ignorant and naive I was. ashamed to look back at it. I complain about losing people. some of it was my fault. some it wasnt. but i am forever changed drom what happened last year. and im not gonna let the few things that I hold dear slip away. its a shame I havent pulled myself together.

No comments:

Post a Comment